• What type of browser and operating system you are using.
• Which site you visit us from.
• What date you visit us.
• How often you visit us.
• How long you stay on our website.
• Which of our pages you visit.
Do not worry, none of this information can identify you as an individual. The information is only used to find out how you as a visitor use our website. Cookies have lots of benefits for both you and us.
• They allow us to store information about your preferences so that we can optimize our website for the things you like.
• They make your searches on our website go faster.
• They allow you to make purchases with us.
• They give us more information about how many visitors we have and what you like and do not like on our pages.
If you do not want to receive our cookies, you can turn them off in your browser, but note that this will affect how our website works, and you will not be able to make purchases on the site. Otherwise, functionality may be limited so you do not get the best possible experience.
If you continue to use our website without changing your settings, we assume you are happy to receive our cookies.